Spinal Rehabilitation Therapy
Our spinal rehabilitative program centers on improvement of the spinal discs and spinal postural correction, but most patients come to us in varying degrees of pain or discomfort. Our approach in these cases is a three-step process.
- Immediately we perform a complete evaluation and make a diagnosis. Then we create a comprehensive individualized care program. The plan focuses first on relieving your discomfort and then on improving strength and flexibility to prevent future inflammations.
- Next, inflamed and injured areas are treated using natural pain therapies and chiropractic care. By combining chiropractic care, medical pain management and FDA-approved spinal decompression we not only lower the inflammation on the injured discs but also help to rehydrate them and heal them.
- Once the inflammation and pain is eased, our team helps you to rehabilitate the injured areas to build the strength needed to heal and prevent future injury and inflammation. Using the latest techniques our rehabilitation team help you achieve increased flexibility, proper postural improvements and range of motion.
Spinal rehabilitation therapy including spinal decompression is the best non-surgical and conservative approach for patients suffering from:
- Bulging or herniated disks
- Degenerative disk disease
- Posterior facet syndrome
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Non-specific mechanical low-back or neck pain resulting in spinal stenosis
Our philosophy is to both treat the acute pain and provide proactive measures to prevent future injury and inflammation for our patients. Contact us to see how we can help you.